ITEMSS provides the Army with the capability to administer, manage, prepare, and mobilize ARNG and USAR forces more effectively. More than 50 percent of the Army’s force structure is in the RC. ITEMSS provides a standardized, integrated solution that links approximately 10,500 Guard and Reserve units at approximately 4,000 sites located in all 50 states, three territories, the District of Columbia, and Europe.
INTECON is looking for two Sr. Telecommunications Engineering Specialists.
- Provide technical guidance for the deployment of audio-visual distance learning platforms. Provides engineering support to fielding technicians, help desk and national guard site personnel.
- Create detailed schematic drawings using Microsoft Visio and support documentation for baseline configuration management and revision when appropriate.
- Responsible for medium to large projects involving complex planning, installation, maintenance, and removal of Audio-Visual systems throughout the United States.
- Manage teams of telecommunications engineers into completion of projects under varying time constraints.
- Technicians prepare and revisit statements of work, including precise budgets and timelines.
- An Audio/Visual Technician make suggestions to their team members on multimedia projects, including the purchase of equipment.
- Technicians perform testing of audio-visual equipment and fix issues related to video, audio, switching, and control systems.
- Must have and be able to maintain an active Secret level Clearance.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 4+ years relevant technical experience
- Experience with U.S. Government Contracting/Programs
- U.S. Military Experience
- Certified Technology Specialist (CTS)
- InfoComm International membership
- Extron AV Associate
- Crestron Professional Installation
- Control programming in the following: - Crestron, Extron or AMX
- Excellent communication skills in English in written and spoken form
- Highly responsible, team-oriented individual with very strong communication skills and work ethic; self-starter
- This position may require weekly travel up to 75% or more throughout the duration of the position.
INTECON offers the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company-paid short term and long term disability, Life, and AD&D
- Paid Time off
- Holiday pay
- 401k with company matching
- Flexible spending
- Supplemental plans
INTECON (Integrity Consulting) is a Woman Owned (WOSB) and Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that provides proven Telecommunication, Information Technology, Maintenance & Operations, Engineering Services (T.I.M.E.), and Advisory & Assistance services to government and commercial customers. We provide reliable, customer-driven support and personify responsiveness in serving our clients. We bring proven management from both inside the continental United States and overseas, supporting programs in the United States, Korea, Afghanistan and the Middle East. Our employees are truly our greatest strength and we are fully dedicated to maximizing the success of our clients.
INTECON is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Follow us on any social media platform